at fawley river club
THE FAWLEY RIVER CLUB IS THE MOST UNIQUE AND UNFORGETTABLE PREMIUM HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE AT THE HENLEY ROYAL REGATTA.
The Fawley River Club occupies one the most exclusive stretches of the River Thames, within the Capability Brown landscaped park of Fawley Court, declared by the Sunday Times as of one of “Britain’s finest stately Homes".
The Fawley River Club is housed within our bespoke glass orangery complete with floating viewing decks and the spectacular floating ‘Long Water Bar’. The Fawley River Club is an unrivalled experience on the river during the Henley Regatta located within the private Fawley Court Estate.
WATCH THE VIDEO TO VIEW THE FAWLEY RIVER CLUB EXPERIENCE
OUR VIP EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Valet parking service on-site and luxury transfer to the River Club
- Entry Badge to the Fawley Court Estate
- Henley Regatta official race programme
- Luxuriously appointed marquee facilities, including our unique glass structure with deluxe built in cloakrooms
- Unrivalled views of the River Thames and the Regatta from the half way point on the course
- Large decked terrace area to watch all the rowing action
- 'Beach club' style designer day beds for relaxing and soaking up the atmosphere
- Champagne reception and canapés
- Access to our exclusively designed innovative floating Long Water Bar
- Gourmet three-course luncheon with quality wines, coffee and petit fours- all served by first class silver service waiting staff
- Full butler service complimentary bar throughout the day, including premium wines, spirits and Champagne
- Live Band and DJ
- Riverboat tours of the race course
- Traditional English High tea
For bookings and further information please go to
or call us on - 020 7330 1188
LOCATION OF THE FAWLEY RIVER CLUB
Gentlemen are required to wear lounge suits, or jackets or blazers with flannels, and a collared shirt. A tie or cravat is preferable but not compulsory.
Ladies should dress in a manner as befits a formal occasion. Dresses and skirts should be of modest length defined as falling just above the knee or longer. Trousers must be full length. Whilst not a requirement ladies are encouraged to wear hats.