2. What information do we collect?
When you visit our Website and register to receive our news and updates, we will ask you to input and will collect your email address ("Personal Information").
We may also collect anonymous information about your visit e.g. the URL you came from, your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our Website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
3. How do we use your information?
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular we may use your information for the following reasons:
- maintaining a record of everyone who is interested in our products and services and otherwise for internal record keeping;
- for statistical or survey purposes to improve our products and services;
- to administer the Website and to notify you about changes to our service;
- if you consent, to send promotional emails from time to time about us, new products or special offers which we think you may find interesting (using the email address which you have provided); and
- for the detection of fraud.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, will only be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and/or User Information, we are required to do so. We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless required to do so by law.
4. Marketing communications
When you register on our Website we may, in the future, send information to you by email, about Fawley Court Estate and related products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by following the instructions in the email or telephoning us on (+44 (0)7789 912577).
Your Personal Information will not be disclosed to other businesses (not wholly owned by Henley Royal Regatta) and we will not release your Personal Information to any third party for mailing or marketing purposes.