henley royal regatta at fawley river club
THE FAWLEY RIVER CLUB IS THE MOST UNIQUE AND UNFORGETTABLE PREMIUM HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE AT THE HENLEY ROYAL REGATTA.
The Fawley River Club occupies one the most exclusive stretches of the River Thames, within the Capability Brown landscaped park of Fawley Court, declared by the Sunday Times as of one of “Britain’s finest stately Homes".
The Fawley River Club is housed within our bespoke glass orangery complete with floating viewing decks and the spectacular floating ‘Long Water Bar’. The Fawley River Club is an unrivalled experience on the river during the Henley Regatta located within the private Fawley Court Estate.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- VIP Rolls Royce Chauffeur collection from Henley train station
- Helicopter transfers from
- Heliport services on the Fawley Court Estate
OUR VIP EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Unrivalled views of the River Thames and the Regatta
- Welcome drinks and canapés
- Access to our complimentary floating Long Water Bar
- Gourmet four-course luncheon with quality wines
- Live Band and DJ
- Return River Taxi from Henley town centre
- Riverboat tours of the race course
- Reserved on-site parking at Fawley Court Estate
- Henley Regatta race programme
HOSPITALITY RESERVATIONS FOR 2017 ARE NOW BEING TAKEN
WATCH THE VIDEO TO VIEW THE FAWLEY RIVER CLUB EXPERIENCE
Parties of 10-12 guests will be seated on one complete table. Fawley Court allocates tables to all groups on the day of reservation based on final numbers. Requests for specific tables are taken into consideration, but cannot be guaranteed.
Gentlemen are required to wear lounge suits, or jackets or blazers with flannels, and a collared shirt. A tie or cravat is preferable but not compulsory.
Ladies should dress in a manner as befits a formal occasion. Dresses and skirts should be of modest length defined as falling just above the knee or longer. Trousers must be full length. Whilst not a requirement ladies are encouraged to wear hats.